Friday, December 24, 2010

CLEO MAGAZINE year end gathering

wedenesday night, i went back home
finaleeeh
and i went by sriwijaya airplane at 5.10 pm
and i arrived at 6.20
and i rushed my self to go home cause i have a schedule to attend CLEO YEAR END GATHERING
they called me wednesday morning,telling me that i got the invitation
so after i got home, i dress up and ask my sister to come with me
and here i am,ready for the party:) 






actually it was a blast,but unfortunately i dont drink
in this case, they gave us lots and lots of beer
but thats ok,i drank a glass of cocktail 
we went there at 10 pm and i went back home at 12am

still have more pictures to share
take a look






me: a to z fashionline crop blazer, unbranded lace dress, unbranded belt, casio gold watch, DIY bangles, wedges

sister: zara black one shoulder dress, heels bought in korea, studded belt by ME, unbranded accessories 

follow my twitter here



2 comments:

daraziivana said...

love your dress dear !
btw thanks for sweet comment on my blog !
I've already followed you. hope you follow me back soon <3


daraziivana.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

such a nice invitation, dear!
congrats :)
you look beautiful there ^^


♥♥
http://hypeed.com/v3694
http://pinkieanggia.tumblr.com

Followers

 

Total Pageviews